Capital City Bank closing lobby at Valley locations
Published 3:17 pm Tuesday, March 17, 2020
Capital City Bank is closing the lobbies at some of its banks, including its locations in Valley.
The two locations in Valley are located at 375 Fob James Drive and 3503 20th Avenue. Capital City’s West Point location will keep its lobby open. The information was released in a press release Tuesday afternoon.
If your banking business requires an in-person appointment, such as accessing a safe deposit box or attending a loan closing, please call the office to make special arrangements. Otherwise, customers are encouraged to consider using alternate, contact-limited banking methods outlined below:
- Deposit checks and transfer funds using the CCBMobile app^ or online banking.
- Pay almost anyone using the SEND person-to-person payments tool in online and mobile banking.
- Visit an ATM for 24-hour access to cash.
- Look for Virtual Banking machines near you for extended service hours.
- Check balances and review transaction history 24/7 via our automated telephone banking system at 888.671.0400.
- Call us at 888.671.0400 or chat with us online at www.ccbg.com during business hours.
Email newsletter signup
For more information, visit www.ccbg.com/coronavirus.